Alexa Chung Covers British Vogue March 2010
English television presenter Alexa Chung looks perfectly un-put together on the cover of the British Vogue March 2010 issue. The former host of MTV’s ‘Its On’ rocks fashionable bed head style with an off–the-shoulder sweatshirt dress and messy do. Chung also shows off the latest denim trends in a washed-out button down and structured blazer. While holding the title of one of the UK’s most fashionable women, the 26-year-old model is also the face of DKNY Jeans.
1. Short-sleeve Sweatshirts - Opportunity to create innovative designs for short-sleeve sweatshirts that combine fashion and comfort.
2. Off-the-shoulder Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create off-the-shoulder sweatshirt dresses that are both stylish and versatile.
3. Washed-out Denim - Innovation opportunity to develop unique washed-out denim designs that are in line with the latest fashion trends.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate short-sleeve sweatshirts and off-the-shoulder fashion into their collections.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for apparel manufacturers to produce innovative short-sleeve sweatshirts and washed-out denim garments.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to stock up on short-sleeve sweatshirts and off-the-shoulder fashion items to cater to customer demand.