The 'Blue in the Valley of Lights' Design Scene exclusive editorial features Jordan White. The model is lensed by photographer Ryan E. Wibawa who captures him in a series of chromatic portraits.
Jordan embraces an edgy look that exudes a nerd-chic aesthetic. Stylist Reno Winston dresses him in a slew of preppy menswear looks with a rock and roll twist. The model pulls of colored jean and plaid shirt combos paired with exaggerated bow-tie accessories that are a quirky take on classically dapper menswear.
From traditional geek-chic attire to over-the-top garments like a gilded jacket and Highland kilt, the Blue in the Valley of Lights Design Scene exclusive showcases preppy fashions in a contemporary and cool way. Classic tailored looks are paired with off-kilter accessories and attention-grabbing accent pieces that are youthful and edgy.
The Blue in the Valley of Lights Design Scene Exclusive is Geek-Chic
1. Nerd-chic Fashion - The trend of incorporating nerdy elements into fashion can disrupt traditional menswear.
2. Off-kilter Accessories - The trend of pairing classic tailored looks with quirky accessories can disrupt traditional fashion accessories.
3. Youthful and Edgy Fashion - The trend of creating youthful and edgy fashion looks can disrupt traditional fashion styles.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can innovate by incorporating nerdy and edgy fashion elements into traditional menswear.
2. Accessory Industry - The accessory industry can create off-kilter accessories to complement traditional tailored looks and disrupt traditional accessory designs.
3. Youth Fashion Industry - The youth fashion industry can innovate by incorporating edgy and youthful elements into fashion to disrupt traditional styles.