The Blanc & Noir FW11 collection features stellar rugged designs for the colder months. The Vancouver-based fashion house has created timeless, classic styles that fit perfectly with the rough outdoor lifestyle, while remaining stylish and dapper.
For the most part, the Blanc & Noir FW11 collection was made entirely in Canada, with the few exceptions of pieces of footwear and denims. The line features sweet outerwear that will keep you looking fashionable even when you are walking through snow covered forests -- because adventures are a lot better when you look good too.
The Blanc & Noir FW11 Collection Has Classic Rustic Styles
1. Winter Outdoor Menswear - There is a growing market for stylish and rugged menswear that can withstand harsh winter climates and outdoor activities.
2. Sustainable Canadian-made Fashion - Consumers are increasingly interested in purchasing fashion items that are ethically made in Canada and use sustainable materials.
3. Timeless Rustic Designs - There is a demand for classic and rustic menswear designs that are versatile enough to be worn year after year.
1. Outdoor Sports and Recreation - Brands can target the outdoor sports and recreation industry by offering durable and stylish menswear for extreme weather conditions and activities.
2. Sustainable Fashion - There is an opportunity for sustainable fashion industry players to promote Canadian-made clothing items with sustainable materials and ethical production practices.
3. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can appeal to consumers interested in high-end rustic menswear by offering timeless designs and using quality materials and craftsmanship.