It was pure luck that brought model Rachel Barnes (from No Ties Management) and photographer Jessica Wetheim together for a bikini editorial shot exclusively for C-Heads.
The stars aligned and the two found themselves on a sandy beach, underneath a cloudless blue sky. Now, I don't throw around the term easily -- especially in the Beyonce era we're living in -- but this editorial is absolutely flawless. The spontaneous nature of the shoot imbues it with a special quality that simply cannot be replicated by immaculately executed high-fashion editorials.
Dressed in a mesh top featuring star-shaped patches over the chest and a simple string bikini, Barnes is a sight for sore eyes! Her bronze skin, wavy hair and pouty lips complete the look.
Jessica Wetheim Photographed This Bikini Editorial for C-Heads
1. Natural Beauty Editorials - There is an opportunity for photographers and models to explore more unedited and natural beauty-focused photo shoots that showcase models in their natural state.
2. Spontaneous Fashion Editorials - There is an opportunity for photographers to utilize the impromptu or carefree energy of photo shoots to create more spontaneous, unique fashion editorials.
3. Minimalist Bikinis - There is a trend towards simple, minimalist bikini designs that allow the wearer's natural beauty to shine through.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers could explore the trend towards more natural and spontaneous shoots to create eye-catching content for editorial and advertising campaigns.
2. Swimwear Fashion - Swimwear designers could consider creating more minimalist designs that emphasize the wearer's natural beauty in response to this trend.
3. Beauty and Makeup - Makeup artists and beauty brands could look to this trend as inspiration to promote a more natural, unedited aesthetic.