The name of the Big Face Animals collection is quite self explanatory; of course, it doesn't reveal just how impressive this t-shirt line really is. A series of hyper-realistic images of animals including dogs, cats and even elephants, the collections looks from afar as if an abnormally large animal is charging towards you.
Designed by The Mountain, which touts itself as America's greenest t-shirt company, the Big Face Animals collection is all eyes, nose and mouth. The faces of these particular animals simply blends into their respective shirts, which are conveniently colored to mimic the shade of each animal's coat of fur.
Considering the label's eco-friendly and -conscious business model, the Big Face Animals t-shirt collection doesn't seem like such a strange concept.
The Big Face Animals Collection Looks like Real Beasts
1. Hyper-realistic Animal Apparel - Opportunity for companies to create clothing collections featuring hyper-realistic images of animals, providing a unique and eye-catching fashion statement.
2. Animal-inspired Merchandise - Opportunity for retailers to offer a range of animal-themed products, capitalizing on the popularity of hyper-realistic animal designs.
3. Eco-friendly Fashion - Opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to incorporate hyper-realistic animal designs into their eco-friendly clothing lines, attracting environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for apparel manufacturers to incorporate hyper-realistic animal designs into their product offerings, appealing to customers seeking unique and eye-catching clothing options.
2. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to feature the Big Face Animals collection and expand their product range with animal-themed merchandise, attracting customers interested in trendy and realistic animal designs.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to collaborate with The Mountain or develop their own hyper-realistic animal collections, combining eco-friendly practices with eye-catching designs.