I'm so glad I was led to the door of 'We Love Colours' (a Suicide Girl take on a children's movie) as it is awesome.
Basically it's a site that works as an online bespoke hosiery ordering service. It has tights, thigh high socks, fishnets and even fish net body stockings (steady there boys) in 45 colours. Although I think the 13 splash dye colours are a bit “living in the 90’s” for my taste.
They have stalkings for women, children and even men, but I am old enough to know that is it the sexier items that would attract people to this trend, like moths round a flame!
I got massively over excited, I am now on a major guilt trip and having beans on toast for my tea to compensate for the dent in my bank account.
'We Love Colours'
1. Bespoke Hosiery - The trend of personalized hosiery offerings opens up opportunities for innovative fashion brands and e-commerce retailers.
2. Online Ordering Services - The surge and accessibility of online ordering services indicate promising growth opportunities for the fashion industry to expand their market reach and increase customer satisfaction.
3. Gender-neutral Clothing - The gender-neutral clothing movement presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies that cater to inclusivity and diversity and value-based consumerism.
1. Fashion - In a competitive industry, fashion brands must adapt to changing buying habits and offer innovative, personalized services that cater to the needs and preferences of diverse consumer groups.
2. E-commerce - With the growth of e-commerce, fashion retailers must leverage technology and data to create an engaging online shopping experience that reduces friction and increases customer loyalty.
3. LGBTQ+ Market - The LGBTQ+ consumer market presents a significant growth opportunity for fashion brands that advocate inclusivity, diversity, and sustainability in their business practices.