The Bernhard Willhelm x Camper SS12 collection offers some new colorways for the eccentric hiking boot. Very similar to the footwear the German designer created for the shoe brand back in 2011, this collaboration is once again part of the Camper Together collection, which celebrates Camper's collaborations with leading designers from around the world.
Comprised of three designs, the Bernhard Willhelm x Camper SS12 collection features the familiar zig-zag soles and thick cord laces. Forgoing crazy prints and patterns, these hiking boots sport more solid blocks of color. There is a bit of orange camouflage thrown into the mix to remind people of the collaboration's past offerings.
Overall, the Bernhard Willhelm x Camper SS12 collection is fun and statement-making. It is made for experimental youths.
The Bernhard Willhelm x Camper SS12 Collection is Bold and Colorful
1. Colorful Hiking Boot Collections - Collaborations between fashion and outdoor brands can explore block colors and graphic patterns for new hiking boots.
2. Thick Cord Shoelaces - Collaborations between fashion and outdoor brands can experiment with thick cord laces on hiking boots.
3. Zig-zag Boot Soles - Collaborations between fashion and outdoor brands can innovate with zig-zag soles for new hiking boots.
1. Fashion and Outdoor Brand Collaborations - Fashion and outdoor brands can collaborate to create fashionable and functional hiking boots.
2. Youth Urban Fashion - The colorful and bold hiking boots are targeted towards experimental youths in urban areas.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate sustainable materials and production methods into the creation of stylish hiking boots.