Huge gaming fan Ben Caulkins has finally completed his awesome full Master Chief costume. Back in November, the geeky gamer designed a replica mask of the one Master Chief wears in the Halo series for Xbox. The interesting thing is Ben Caulkins made it entirely out of LEGO.
After the helmet was a success Ben Caulkins decided to take some time on the body. Using just LEGO blocks that he put on top of himself wearing a back spandex suit, he was able to look like Master Chief himself. Due to the fragility of LEGO blocks, Ben Caulkins did glue the pieces together so the suit would last longer. In the end the project took a whopping six months to complete, but it was all worth it.
Ben Caulkins Creates a Full Master Chief Uniform Out of LEGO Blocks
1. Gaming-inspired Costumes - There is a growing trend of creating elaborate costumes inspired by popular video game characters.
2. DIY LEGO Creations - More hobbyists are embracing LEGO as a medium for creating unique and detailed replicas of various objects.
3. Repurposing Fragile Materials - There is an emerging trend of repurposing delicate materials like LEGO blocks to create durable and functional products.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can explore opportunities to collaborate with costume designers to create official merchandise and collectibles inspired by popular game characters.
2. Costume Design - Costume design professionals can tap into the trend of gaming-inspired costumes by offering their expertise in creating unique and high-quality replicas.
3. Art and Crafts Supplies - Suppliers of art and crafts materials can target the growing DIY LEGO community by offering specialized products and tools for LEGO-based creations.