The Beachwear: More is More editorial for Marie Claire Italy is a simple, sultry and stunning ensemble of fierce beach fashion. With a simple background and vibrant colors, the swimwear pieces stand out perfectly.
Although the Beachwear: More is More shoot is very simple in regards to both the setting and the pieces featured, the effect is a powerful collection of sultry swimwear. The model wears her hair in a simple, long braid and is captured in various sensual poses along the rocks.
Full of simplistic beauty and classic swimwear ensembles, the Beachwear: More is More editorial is a chic and sweet photo shoot that is widely different from the lush green that is usually associated with beachwear.
The Beachwear More is More Editorial Features Classic Poolside Styles
1. Sultry Swimwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Designing swimwear that seamlessly combines simplicity and vibrant colors.
2. Fierce Beach Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Creating swimwear collections that emphasize powerful and sensual poses for models.
3. Classic Poolside Styles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Reimagining traditional swimwear designs with a focus on simplistic beauty and sweetness.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Incorporating simple and vibrant elements in swimwear designs.
2. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Experimenting with different poses and settings to capture the essence of sultry swimwear.
3. Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Presenting swimwear collections in unconventional settings to challenge the traditional associations.