In order to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the classic 'Question Mid' silhouette, BAPE and Reebok teamed up to offer consumers a fresh colorway.
As with many of the pieces that the Japanese streetwear label comes out with, the sneakers are covered in a camouflage print. Meanwhile, Reebok's branding is shown throughout, with its logo appearing in white on the side of the upper, the tongue, as well as the heel.
Although the camouflage pattern takes up the vast majority of the BAPE and Reebok design, it's split up a bit with solid olive tones -- which are included on select parts of the upper. The sole offsets most of this with a stark white, however the military green that's used throughout is brought down to it with a few accents.
BAPE and Reebok Joined for an Update of the 'Question Mid' Model
1. Collaborative Sneaker Designs - The collaboration between BAPE and Reebok showcases the growing trend of brands teaming up to create unique sneaker designs.
2. Camouflage Prints - The use of camouflage prints on the anniversary sneakers reflects the ongoing trend of incorporating military-inspired patterns in fashion.
3. Nostalgic Re-releases - The 20th anniversary edition of the 'Question Mid' model demonstrates the trend of brands revisiting and re-releasing popular sneaker styles from the past.
1. Streetwear Fashion - The BAPE and Reebok collaboration highlights the disruptive innovation opportunities in the streetwear fashion industry, particularly in creating limited-edition, highly sought-after products.
2. Sports and Apparel - The release of the anniversary sneakers presents an opportunity for sports and apparel brands to capitalize on nostalgia and appeal to sneaker enthusiasts through unique collaborations.
3. Fashion Accessories - The use of camouflage prints on the sneakers opens up innovative possibilities for fashion accessory brands to integrate this trendy pattern into their product offerings.