Wouldn't it be great to not have to do the dishes? The Bake.A.Dish concept proposes a delicious alternative to this tedious chore. Designed by Saeed Rahiminejad for the 2014 Electrolux Design Lab, this compact countertop appliance would produce a freshly made plate for every single meal.
It would begin with loading the basic ingredients into the crockery-constructing oven, and then connecting to the device by your smartphone. Through the Bake.A.Dish app, the user can customize his salver, choosing between a bread or a biscuit base, depending on the sweetness or the savoriness of the food that will go inside. You can opt for soft and fluffy, or thin and crusty; you can specify the calorie count and fiber content; you can even design the shape. The flexible double mold of the Bake.A.Dish would cook you up your eco edible bowl in a matter of minutes, and you can share your creation via social media.
The Bake.A.Dish Electrolux Concept Produces an Edible Bowl for Every Meal
1. Edible Dishware - The Bake.A.Dish concept offers an innovative solution for reducing waste and increasing efficiency by producing edible plates for every meal.
2. Smart-connected Cooking - The Bake.A.Dish app integration represents a growing trend in the use of smartphones for controlling and customizing small kitchen appliances.
3. Customizable Food Preparation - The Bake.A.Dish device allows for personalized dietary and culinary preferences to be accommodated through its customizable bread and biscuit base options.
1. Kitchen Appliances - The Bake.A.Dish concept has application in the growing market for compact, customizable cooking devices that offer both convenience and sustainability.
2. Food Service Industry - The use of edible dishware in restaurants and fast food establishments provides an opportunity for reducing waste, increasing customer engagement and offering a unique dining experience.
3. Smartphone Technology - The integration of the Bake.A.Dish app with the device reflects the ongoing trend of using mobile technology for enhancing the functionality and user experience of everyday household appliances.