The Baguera Vectory Clutch collection is perfect for those looking to add an element of edge to their everyday wardrobe. Inspired by the art of origami, it sports a geometric design that is all about structure and lines. This lends it a futuristic aesthetic that will take any work, casual or dressy ensemble to the next level.
Created by Portuguese fashion designer Branca Cuvier, the Baguera Vectory Clutch collection features small, lightweight bags that are perfect for toting around daily necessities without feeling bogged down. It is comprised of various colors and materials including mirror coating, sober black, bright yellow, electric blue and more. Pure and simple, the designer likes the look to jungle patterns, although that would be a very modern jungle indeed.
The Baguera Vectory Clutch is Geometrically Structured
1. Geometric Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in developing new products and services that incorporate geometric designs inspired by the art of origami.
2. Futuristic Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating fashion and accessories that have a futuristic aesthetic, appealing to consumers looking to add an edge to their everyday wardrobe.
3. Lightweight Bags - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be explored in developing innovative lightweight bag designs that offer practicality, convenience, and style for daily use.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating geometric designs and futuristic aesthetics to create new and innovative fashion collections.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can explore the opportunity of producing lightweight bags that are both fashionable and functional, catering to the needs of modern consumers.
3. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from showcasing and promoting origami-inspired purses and accessories, offering customers unique and trendy options to enhance their style.