The Axami 2011 Lingerie Collection Lookbook features a stunning series of outfits modeled by Petra Cubanova, a model whose career is beginning to heat up thanks to extensive Internet coverage.
The Axami 2011 Lingerie Collection Lookbook is enticing. It features Petra Cubanova donning a few barely-there lingerie looks, each a part of an angels vs demons theme. My favorite image in the collection is the lead image of this post -- Petra Cubanova starring seductively at the camera, angel wings adorning her back. The Heidi Klum lookalike exudes spunk and confidence in the shot, drawing viewers in with her soft eyes.
The outfits featured in the Axami 2011 Lingerie Collection Lookbook are available Online now.
Implications - Any company eager to generate immediate interest in their brand would be wise to feature overtly sexual advertising. By eschewing conventional "safe" marketing for their product, the company shows an edginess that lures discerning consumers.
The Axami 2011 Lingerie Collection is Heavenly and Hot
1. Sexualized Advertising - Companies can generate immediate interest in their brand by featuring overtly sexual advertising.
2. Angels Vs Demons Themes - Fashion brands can explore an angels vs demons theme in their collections for a unique and provocative aesthetic.
3. Internet Coverage Boosting Careers - Models and influencers can gain a wider following and boost their careers through extensive Internet coverage.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate the angels vs demons theme into their lingerie or costume collections.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising companies can suggest a shift towards more provocative campaigns, featuring overtly sexual advertising.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can enable models and influencers to reach larger audiences through extensive Internet coverage.