Autry has introduced its Fall/Winter 2022 collection, bringing the brand’s signature American flag design back to US stores. With the Made in Italy fund now under the reins of the company, Autry manages to keep up with its historic designs by releasing a pair of retro-inspired high-top sneakers and low-top tennis shoes for the forthcoming season. Collection highlights include the multi-paneled ‘Open’ sneaker and its Bob Lutz edition, along with popular silhouettes from the brand’s past. To kick off the celebrations, Autry will be hosting a pop-up inside of Saks New York.
The Autry Fall/Winter 2022 collection will be stocked at Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Markus, Bodega, By George, Hampden, and Mr. Porter. Interested parties can visit Autry’s website for more information.
Image Credit: Autry
Autry Relaunches in the US with its Fall/Winter 2022 Collection
1. Retro Sneaker Revival - Autry's Fall/Winter 2022 collection features retro-inspired high-top sneakers and low-top tennis shoes, signaling a trend towards nostalgiac footwear design.
2. Expanding Distribution Reach - Autry's partnership with major retailers such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom signals a trend towards wider distribution and increased accessibility for American-made fashion.
3. Heritage Brand Resurgence - Autry's relaunch in the US market showcases a trend of renewed interest in historic American fashion brands.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Autry's relaunch and Fall/Winter 2022 collection presents opportunities for disrupting the fashion and apparel industry with an emphasis on American-made heritage brands and retro-inspired design.
2. Retail - Autry's partnership with major retailers indicates a trend towards disrupting the retail industry through wider distribution of exclusive fashion lines.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The Autry Fall/Winter 2022 collection's pop-up shop presents opportunities for disrupting the marketing and advertising industry with experiential retail events and promotional campaigns.