Samsung is doing everything it can to ensure that it makes a big splash at CES 2015; curved-display computing systems are the order of the day, with the ATIV Book 9 laptop complementing the release of the ATIV Curved All-in-One PC.
The ATIV Book 9 comes with a number of security features -- users can log in by drawing a pattern on the touchpad, a fancier version of the pattern lock feature seen on Android smartphones. Users can also hit the F10 button to prevent laptop voyeurs from checking out their on-screen content. This is an excellent feature for laptop users whether they use the system for business or pleasure, so to speak.
The ATIV Book 9 will cost between $1,200 and $1,400 depending on the chosen configuration.
Samsung's ATIV Book 9 Laptop Will Be Unveiled At CES 2015
1. Curved-display Laptops - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the development of curved-display laptops to enhance user experience and stand out in the market.
2. ATIV Book 9 - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced security features, such as pattern lock for logins and content privacy settings, into laptops for improved user convenience and data protection.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate curved-display technology into consumer electronics, such as smartphones and televisions, to attract consumers seeking visually enhanced experiences.
2. Computer Hardware - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop and manufacture curved-display laptops to meet the growing demand for unique and immersive computing devices.
3. Cybersecurity - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create advanced security solutions for laptops, including innovative login methods and content protection features, to address the growing security concerns in the digital age.