Nike’s lineup of ‘Dunk’ sneakers is receiving a new ‘Arctic Orange’ addition to accompany its summer-themed releases. The ‘Dunk High’ uppers are coated in pure white and peachy pink hues, utilizing denim material on the toe box overlays.
A black Nike logo stands out on the tongue tag, with the ‘Arctic Orange’ shade appearing on the collar and interior. Rounded out with a pink outsole and popular ‘Sail’ midsole, the ‘Arctic Orange Dunk High 1985’ is set to launch in the coming weeks.
Nike recently debuted an ‘Arctic Orange’ colorway in the form of a Birkenstock-inspired sandal. The ‘Nike Offline 3.0’ range utilizes the peachy hue for the cozy shoe, adding to the sneaker brand’s increasing number of ‘Arctic Orange’ silhouettes.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike is Dropping a New 'Arctic Orange' Colorway for the 'Dunk High 1985'
1. Summer-themed Sneakers - Nike's new 'Arctic Orange Dunk High 1985' is a summer-themed addition to the brand's lineup of sneakers.
2. Denim Material Overlay - The use of denim material on the toe box overlays in Nike's 'Dunk High' sneakers presents an opportunity for other brands to experiment with unique material combinations.
3. Color-specific Branding - The black Nike logo and 'Arctic Orange' collar and interior on the 'Dunk High 1985' demonstrates the potential for brands to explore color-specific branding.
1. Athletic Footwear - The release of Nike's new 'Arctic Orange' sneakers highlights the potential for other athletic footwear brands to play with unique colorways to attract consumers.
2. Fashion Retail - The use of unique materials and color-specific branding in Nike's 'Dunk High' collection provides an opportunity for fashion retailers to curate exclusive collections for consumers.
3. Streetwear - Nike's 'Dunk High' sneakers, featuring denim material and summer-themed colorways, provides an opportunity for streetwear brands to incorporate similar elements into their own designs.