A.P.C. has unveiled its colorful Pre-Fall/Winter 2022 collection ahead of the colder months. The collection features a range of outerwear, knitwear, shirts, t-shirts, jeans, etc. The collection includes different shades like coral and baby blue while also channeling a wide variety of prints and patterns.
The range includes cheetah prints, geometric prints, and stripes which are perfect for a pop of color. Knee-length coats arrive in plaid, puffer, and wool materials. Knitwear is also available in oversized sweaters, turtleneck cable knits, and cashmere pullovers.
To round off the collection, A.P.C. offers leather bags and purses in multiple colors like black, wine, sand, and more. The collection is available in A.P.C. stores and online at the brand’s website.
Image Credit: A.P.C.
A.P.C. Introduces a New Collection of Playful Patterns and Prints
1. Colorful Fall Collections - The trend of producing bright and colorful fall garments opens up opportunities for manufacturers to experiment with novel designs and prints.
2. Versatile Knitwear - The trend of offering versatile and comfortable knitwear allows for the integration of innovative knitting technologies.
3. Eco-friendly Garments - The trend of using sustainable materials and ethical production methods for fall collections creates room for sustainable and eco-friendly fashion innovations.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trends and adopt new sustainable materials and innovative patterns in the production of fall garments.
2. Textile - The textile industry has an opportunity to develop new materials that combine fashion, performance, and sustainability.
3. Retail - The retail industry can leverage the colorful fall collections by integrating augmented reality and digital showrooms to enhance the customer experience.