Dripping in jewelry studded with "a girl's best friend," model Antonella Graef in Vogue Russia takes Marilyn Monroe's famous words to heart. Styled by Simon Robins, the accessories-focused editorial appears in the magazine's July 2010 issue.
Photographed by Ben Weller, Graef's plainly made-up face and tumbling golden locks definitely gives off the girl-next-door vibe--albeit one with quite the penchant for expensive baubles. Along with her modeling partner, Antonella Graef in Vogue Russia definitely takes this spread to new heights as no model has managed to make a glass bottle of milk look this good.
The Sparkling Antonella Graef in Vogue Russia
1. Jewelry Fashion - Opportunity for jewelry designers and retailers to create bedazzled products that cater to fashion-forward consumers.
2. Luxury Accessories - Potential for luxury brands to produce high-end accessories that elevate everyday items, like milk bottles, to status symbols.
3. Minimalistic Beauty - Innovation in natural and minimal makeup styles to contrast with the extravagant jewelry and create a refreshing balance for consumers.
1. Fashion and Luxury Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the demand for bedazzled jewelry and luxury accessories by partnering with designers and offering exclusive collections.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty brands can develop minimalist makeup products and tutorials that cater to consumers seeking a balanced and effortless look.
3. Editorial and Fashion Photography - Photographers and stylists can experiment with unconventional props, like milk bottles, to create visually stunning and unique fashion editorials.