The new Anndra Neen jewelry line, designed by sisters Annette and Pheobe Stevens from New York City, takes you back to a time of epic battles, jousting tournaments, royalty and romance. The designers, inspired by the structure and style of medieval knights and their shining suits of armor, created a stunning line of jewelry using handmade copper, brass and nickel silver.
Including a variety of cagelike cuffs, necklaces, rings and clutches that are adorned with studs, the Anndra Neen jewelry line is sleek, sharp and seriously badass. The models featured in the photographs complement the designers' creations perfectly with their dark eye makeup and fierce facial expressions.
Anndra Neen Jewelry Line Transports Us Back to Medieval Times
1. Armor-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for clothing and accessories brands to create designs inspired by medieval knights and armor.
2. Handmade Metal Jewelry - The handmade copper, brass, and nickel silver jewelry trend presents an opportunity for artisans and designers to create unique and statement pieces.
3. Dark and Edgy Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can tap into the trend of dark and edgy fashion photography to enhance the visual appeal of armor-inspired fashion and jewelry.
1. Fashion Clothing and Accessories - The fashion industry can explore the armor-inspired fashion trend to create unique and trendy clothing and accessories.
2. Jewelry Design and Manufacturing - This trend presents an opportunity for jewelry designers and manufacturers to experiment with handmade metal jewelry designs and expand their product offerings.
3. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can leverage the trend of dark and edgy fashion photography to create captivating visuals for brands embracing the armor-inspired fashion trend.