The Andrew Garfield Interview Magazine editorial in the October 2010 issue shows a completely different side of the young, British actor -- a very sexy side. Of course, geeks are the new hunks in this day and age, so I shouldn't be so surprised that he cleans up very well.
The Andrew Garfield Interview Magazine spread touches on everything from falling into acting to his big upcoming roles in 'The Social Network' and 'Spiderman.' I can't seem to concentrate on the article, however, because the images are just too arresting.
The Andrew Garfield Interview Magazine Spread is Drool-Worthy
1. Geek Chic - Opportunity for fashion and beauty industries to create more styles that turn traditionally 'geeky' looks into trendy and chic fashion statements.
2. Celebrity Interviews as Art - Opportunity for media and publishing industries to create magazine spreads that use creative and artistic visuals to complement celebrity interviews.
3. Character Reinvention - Opportunity for entertainment industry to reinvent characters to appeal to a wider audience and explore new interpretations.
1. Fashion and Beauty - Opportunity for fashion and beauty industries to capitalize on 'geek chic' and create new trendy looks.
2. Media and Publishing - Opportunity for media and publishing industries to incorporate more creative visuals into celebrity interviews and create visual art through editorial content.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment industry to reinvent classic characters and franchises to appeal to a wider audience and create fresh storylines.