The Andrea Pompilio Autumn/Winter 2012 menswear collection is showcased in the brand's latest quirky catalogue. This youthful and humor-infused advertorial, inspired by a "metropolitan jungle theme," is ready to have fun.
Shining a spotlight on bold basics, this seasonal collection features sleek outerwear, sharp tailoring and charming plaids that are paired with bold animal print-adorned accessory pieces. From leopard-clad hats and male bags to a graphically printed monkey tote, this eclectically urban collection features a multitude of hipster must-haves.
The fearless designer has experience with Alessandro Dell’Acqua, Prada, Calvin Klein and Yves Saint Laurent and is finally getting his well-deserved spotlight. Showcasing the Andrea Pompilio Autumn/Winter 2012 menswear collection, this city-chic catalogue exudes attitude, personal style and a youthful fashion flair.
The Andrea Pompilio Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection is City-Chic
1. Urban Jungle Fashion - The blending of animal prints with sleek urban basics creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in sustainable fashion and high-end streetwear.
2. Eclectic Accessorizing - The use of graphic animal prints on bags and hats creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in personalized fashion accessories and gender-neutral fashion.
3. Humor-infused Advertorials - The use of playful and youth-focused branding creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in experiential marketing and influencer collaborations.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of bold basics and animal prints to create new collections and sustainable fashion initiatives.
2. Marketing - The marketing industry can explore humor-infused advertorials and influencer collaborations to create personalized and immersive experiences for customers.
3. Accessories - The accessories industry can explore the use of graphic animal prints on bags and hats to create gender-neutral and personalized fashion accessories.