Now you can wear your heart on your sleeve and on your chest with the Anatomical Heart Necklace. Etsy merchant Markhed designed this anatomically correct fashion accessory as an alternative to the more common (and incorrect) heart jewelry that seems to adorn the necks of every woman come Valentine's Day.
The Anatomical Heart Necklace is incredibly detailed, with veins and valves meticulously etched into a 1.5-inch piece of sterling silver. The piece sells for $60 and makes a great gift for med students or budding heart surgeons.
The Anatomical Heart Necklace is Perfect for Valentine's Day
1. Anatomical Jewelry - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional jewelry industry with anatomically correct designs.
2. Personalized Medical Gifts - Opportunity to create personalized medical gifts for future med students or surgeons.
3. Educational Accessories - Opportunity to create educational accessories with anatomy education benefits.
1. Jewelry Industry - The Anatomical Jewelry trend has the potential to disrupt traditional jewelry offerings.
2. Medical Education Industry - The trend for personalized gifts for med students or surgeons can disrupt the traditional med education industry.
3. Fashion Accessories Industry - The trend for educational accessories could disrupt the traditional fashion accessories industry.