Allure 2010 January Issue Does High-Fashion Street-Style
The Allure 2010 January issue spread ‘Wall Flower’ is taking high-fashion to the streets. Model Hana Soukupova shows off peep-toe Balenciaga boots, a nylon and silk military jacket, and a gorgeous lambskin and metal Marc Jacobs bag. Soukopova works spring's hottest trend of tightly pulled back hair and dark eye makeup. Seems that dark and rich colors are shades to look for in the up-coming spring season. Check out this graffiti filled shoot for the Allure 2010 January issue.
1. High-fashion Street-style - Opportunity to incorporate street-style elements into high-fashion designs to create unique and edgy looks.
2. Dark and Rich Colors - Opportunity to embrace dark and rich color palettes in spring fashion collections for a bold and impactful aesthetic.
3. Graffiti Filled Shoots - Opportunity to integrate graffiti art and urban aesthetics into fashion editorials for a vibrant and contemporary visual appeal.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can explore incorporating street-style elements and dark color palettes into their collections to stay on-trend and attract a younger audience.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can create makeup looks that complement the dark and edgy street-style trend, offering bold and dramatic options for consumers.
3. Photography - Photographers specializing in fashion editorials can experiment with incorporating graffiti art and urban settings to create visually striking and unconventional shoots.