Agnes b. unveiled her Spring/Summer 2015 collection during Paris Fashion Week and stunned an audience of fans with a workwear-inspired wardrobe that was authentically Parisian.
Models took to the runway stage in denim-crafted jumpsuits, leather and denim separates and retro hat accessories that were reminiscent of another era.
The Agnes B. Spring/Summer 2015 collection paired rugged denims with comfortable cottons and lightweight knits. The result referenced traditional work attire along with 60s and 70s streetwear looks that were a symbol of the urban youth in France.
These effortlessly cool pieces looked to the past for inspiration and blended a vintage aesthetic with modern silhouettes that were set to appeal to today's generation of young style enthusiasts.
The Agnes B. Spring/Summer 2015 Collection is Elegantly Parisian
1. Retro Workwear Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities include blending vintage aesthetic with modern silhouettes.
2. 60s and 70s Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunities include incorporating streetwear elements into traditional work attire.
3. Hat Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunities include exploring retro hat accessories to complement workwear-inspired outfits.
1. Fashion - Designers and fashion brands can incorporate vintage workwear elements into modern fashion to appeal to younger generations.
2. Retail - Retailers can showcase and market workwear-inspired fashion to cater to the demand for nostalgic and retro style.
3. Accessories - Accessories brands can explore the trend of retro hat accessories and create new designs to complement workwear-inspired outfits.