There are a lot of technology out there that measures how well a person sleeps, but how about those times people are in bed but engaging in a completely different activity? To make matters even more interesting, let's talk about such activities that are happening with the wrong person. Smarttress is an adultery-detecting mattress that will expose unfaithfulness in relationships.
Created by Spanish bed manufacturer Durmet, the adultery-detecting mattress is outfitted with sensors that are able to measure vigorous rhythmic motions that are associated with sex -- verified by research. The technology is so advanced, according to Durmet, that information being sent to the user's phone will be in real time. Iván Miranda says, "If it detects suspicious activity regarding time of use, frequency, intensity or speed, it sends a notification to the phone terminal with which it is linked."
The Smarttress Boasts Sensors to Detect Vigorous Rhythmic Motions
1. Adultery-detecting Technology - Opportunity for the development of innovative technology that can detect and monitor suspicious activity in relationships.
2. Privacy Monitoring - Potential for advancements in privacy monitoring technology to address concerns related to surveillance and data collection.
3. Relationship Trust Tools - Growing demand for tools and devices that promote trust and transparency in personal relationships.
1. Smart Home - Disruptive innovation opportunity for smart home technology companies to integrate privacy monitoring features into their products.
2. Security and Surveillance - Potential for the security and surveillance industry to develop specialized solutions for monitoring relationship activities discreetly.
3. Intimate Wellness - Emerging market for products and services that cater to relationship trust and intimacy enhancement.