The Adrian Sahores Document Journal editorial highlights retro silhouettes with an 80s-inspired flair. The model sports a dark and dramatic wardrobe of exaggerated proportions and modern volumes. With a theme of futurism, Catherine Servel lenses Adrien in this striking photoshoot, capturing cinematic images that focus on sharp shapes and bold lines.
Fashion editor James Valeri styles the Adrian Sahores Document Journal fashion story emphasizing varying textures that range from shiny metallics to rich leathers. From all-black pairings to crimson and deep purple pieces, this contemporary menswear editorial redefines 80s sci-fi styles, making them ready for the next generation of edgy fashionistos.
Displaying both hard and soft textures, this eclectic portrait series shows the perfect mix of retro and modern menswear looks.
The Adrian Sahores Document Journal Editorial Fuses Retro with Modern
1. Retro Futurism - Fashion brands can explore designing retro-futuristic garments that combine elements of 80s style with modern volumes in order to appeal to edgy fashion enthusiasts.
2. Exaggerated Proportions - The trend of exaggerated proportions in fashion can be further adapted by designers, exploring new material textures and colours, providing consumers with fresh and edgy options.
3. Cinematic Imagery - Innovative fashion brands can adopt the use of cinematic imagery to market their products, providing consumers with an emotive and futuristic shopping experience.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can take inspiration from the Adrian Sahores Document Journal editorial, creating 80s sci-fi inspired menswear that appeals to fashion-forward consumers.
2. Photography - Photographers can adopt the style of the Adrian Sahores Document Journal editorial to create striking portrait series with sharp shapes and bold lines that highlight both hard and soft textures.
3. Visual Effects - Adopting a futuristic theme with cinematic imagery can inspire marketers to utilize visual effects in fashion advertising and promotion to create stunning and futuristic visuals.