The Adidas Wings 2.0 by Jeremy Scott actually give you wings. They channel the mythology of the ancient Greeks and Romans, in which Hermes and Mercury were said to have wings on their feet.
These fly sneakers are a creative twist on the original high-top Adidas, with a fun reference to literature for those in the know. The Adidas Wings 2.0 by Jeremy Scott make white wings accessible to non-angels.
Implications - Consumers today relish in having access to products that allow them to express their personalities and unique styles. Businesses that offer unusual and unique items through which consumers can showcase their individuality will see large returns in today's consumption-hungry culture.
Adidas Wings 2.0 by Jeremy Scott Let You Channel Hermes and Mercury
1. Personalized Fashion - Brands that offer unique and unusual items for consumers to express their individuality will thrive in the current consumption-hungry culture.
2. Mythology-inspired Design - Designs that incorporate elements of mythology, like the Adidas Wings 2.0, can capture the attention of consumers and create a sense of intrigue.
3. Literary References in Fashion - Fashion pieces that reference literature, such as the Adidas Wings 2.0 inspired by Hermes and Mercury, can attract a niche audience of literature enthusiasts.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can explore personalized fashion to cater to consumers looking for unique and expressive clothing options.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can incorporate mythology-inspired designs to create distinctive and eye-catching athletic footwear.
3. Literary Merchandise - The literary merchandise industry can benefit from fashion pieces that reference well-known books and characters, appealing to literary enthusiasts.