Armed with an alluring yet piercing stare and voluminous hair, model Tori Praver channels a sexy '50s-inspired cougar in the October issue of Vogue Russia.
The editorial, which Vogue Russia is calling 'View From the Top' (well, that's the translated title), features the blond bombshell wearing ensembles that are provactive yet effortlessly chic. Matwin photographed the cougitorial, which was styled by Simon Robins.
Implications - The clothing that Tori Praver is styled in is practically all different types of fall and winter coats such as leopard-print coats, knee-length camel-colored coats, gorgeous suede coats and no-sleeve coats that look more like dresses. If you are looking for a new coat this season, definitely check out these hot styles.
Vogue Russia Showcases Spiced-Up Ladylike Looks
1. '50s-inspired Fashion - Opportunity to create modern interpretations of vintage styles for new fashion collections
2. Effortless Chic - Opportunity to incorporate more comfortable and versatile pieces in fashion lines
3. Leopard-print Trend - Opportunity to explore animal print designs in various fashion pieces
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can create new clothing lines featuring vintage styles and comfortable pieces
2. Retail - Retailers can offer a selection of fall and winter coats featuring leopard-print and suede designs
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with '50s-inspired themes for fashion editorials and photoshoots