The Fiat 500 Thousandth will be one of the coolest cars ever created. Fiat has sold 500,000 500s in three years and to celebrate they are creating a special edition 500 covered in pictures of Fiat owners and fans.
70% of the space on the Fiat 500 Thousandth will be reserved for fans, while the other 30% will go to celebrities and other people of interest. To reserve your place in Fiat history simply log onto their website and fill out an application with attached photograph. Fiat loves its fans.
Stats for Crowdsourced Celebration Cars
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 3,594 clicks in 316 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Fiat 500 Thousandth
Related: 65 examples / 50 photos
Segment: Males, 12-55
Comparison Set: 24 similar articles, including: designer duo autos, real-life barbie cars, and juxtaposed philosophical ads.
Crowdsourced Celebration Cars
More Stats +/-
Real-Life Barbie Cars
Designer Duo Autos
Juxtaposed Philosophical Ads
Supercharged Small Cars
Crowd Crushing Campaigns