WSJ's Fall Rejuvenation editorial is captured by photographer Cameron McNee's lens. Elite London model Richard Biedul stars in the fashion story in which he channels a dapper gentleman with impeccable taste.
The top model is outfitted by wardrobe stylist Marcus Love who dresses him in pieces that are ready for fall. The elegant range includes layered tweed suits, vivid plaid prints and heavy wool jackets that are a fresh translation of classic menswear cuts.
Top Model Richard Biedul is the true definition of a modern gentleman in this editorial exclusive for WSJ Magazine's latest issue. The model pulls off a sophisticated menswear wardrobe and pulls off a heavy beard that is representative of today's heavy grooming fad.
WSJ Magazine's Fall Rejuvenation Story is Dapperly Dressed
1. Modern Gentleman Fashion - Opportunities for designers to create modern takes on classic menswear cuts, incorporating trendy elements such as heavy beards and layered suits.
2. Fall Menswear Trends - Opportunities for retailers to stock up on pieces such as tweed suits, vivid plaid prints, and heavy wool jackets for the upcoming season.
3. Sophisticated Grooming - Opportunities for grooming companies to cater to the heavy grooming fad with products that complement and enhance a more mature, elegant look.
1. Fashion Designers - With the rise of modern gentleman fashion, designers need to take into account the market for classic cuts with trendy elements.
2. Retailers - With the trend towards fall menswear, retailers need to stock up on pieces that fit the aesthetic of layered, sophisticated menswear.
3. Grooming Companies - As grooming fads continue to trend towards the sophisticated side, there is an increasing need for grooming products that complement, rather than detract from, a more mature look.