As the NBA winds its way to the finals, why a merchandiser in the US isn’t jumping all over this fashion, I’ll never know. Wearing NBA jerseys is accepted practically everyplace, especially during the NBA championship playoffs.
As the Orlando Magic, Cleveland Cavaliers, Los Angeles Lakers, and Denver Nuggets play it down to the final two, jerseys are hot. These NBA team vests are from a Paris fashion designer and as far as I can tell, not available in the U.S.
Paris Fashion Line In-vests in NBA Team Jersey Athletic Wear
1. NBA Fashion Line - Opportunity for US merchandisers to create their own NBA-inspired fashion line.
2. International Sports Merchandising - Potential for US sports merchandisers to expand their offerings by sourcing international sports apparel.
3. Global Jersey Trend - Rise in popularity of NBA jerseys opens up opportunities for global fashion brands to create their own jersey-inspired garments.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion retail to tap into the NBA jersey trend by designing and selling their own versions.
2. Sports Merchandising - Opportunity for sports merchandising companies to collaborate with international fashion designers and bring their products to the US market.
3. Athletic Apparel - Potential for athletic apparel manufacturers to incorporate elements of NBA team jerseys into their own lines, attracting basketball fans and athletes alike.