According to an article in the Japanese newspaper The Daily Yomiuri , this white snuggly t-shirt will protect you against an attack from someone wielding a knife.
Reportedly, the t-shirt is made out of a fabric that can be compared to the material used in body armors. So, does that mean that I can put on my t-shirt and go for a walk in the South Bronx with a $100 bill stuck on my forehead and nothing will happen to me? Well, its not like its Superman's cape. Duh! Now, THAT will really stop even bullets! But I digress.
There is a slight catch to the body armor t-shirt: It will only protect you from slashing and not from stabbings that will puncture your flesh. Another slight downside is that the price of the T is $610. Not even Superman's cape is that expensive.
T-Shirt Protects from Knife Attacks
1. Protective Clothing Fashion - Opportunity to develop fashionable protective clothing with advanced materials.
2. Knife-proof Clothing - Opportunity to create knife-proof clothing with affordable pricing.
3. Personal Safety Apparel - Opportunity to create personal safety apparel to address growing safety concerns.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can explore the production of protective clothing to cater to safety-conscious consumers.
2. Law Enforcement Industry - Police departments can explore the use of knife-proof clothing for officers in high-risk situations.
3. Security Industry - Security companies can explore the development of affordable personal safety apparel for their clients.