Looking to expand on its selection of updated retro models, sportswear giant Nike dropped a pair of Triple White Nikes. Not too long ago, the brand used the same Air Max CB 34 model for a Godzilla-themed release as well.
For this monstrous remodel, Nike colored the upper black, with just a few accents of white and deep purple contrasting it. For the Triple White Nikes, the brand leaves the entity of the upper a stark white.
On the heel of the sole, there's a slight diversion in the form of a small transparent inclusion. At the end of this, a light lilac takes over, offering a small pop of color without diverging from the crisp monochromatic palette.
These Newly Released Triple White Nikes Pay Tribute to the 1990s
1. Retro Sneaker Revival - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on the nostalgia for 90s fashion by releasing updated retro sneaker models.
2. Triple White Trend - Potential for the rise of minimalistic all-white sneakers as a popular fashion statement.
3. Translucent Details - Disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to incorporate small transparent inclusions for visual appeal in footwear design.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the demand for retro sneakers and all-white footwear as a trendy option for consumers.
2. Footwear - Opportunity for footwear companies to develop updated retro models and incorporate translucent details for added visual interest.
3. Athletic/sportswear - Sportswear brands can embrace the trend of retro sneakers and all-white color schemes to attract sneakerheads and fashion-conscious consumers.