'Trift' by Judith Seng is a series of wood art objects that experiments with saturation and color. The tops of all the pieces are painted with a bold and vibrant color but the wood base remains exposed for an interesting contrasted effect.
Trift by Judith Seng cleverly plays with form -- each of the pieces has a different shape -- and highlights that with her fantastic color scheme. Seng has mentioned that the pieces have a supernatural aura; Trift by Judith Seng skirts the line between art object and functional piece of design.
This wildly unique objects would look great in pretty much any setting -- from an art gallery to a home living room. Seng has managed to create pieces that draw the viewer's eye immediately towards them.
'Trift' by Judith Seng Plays with Saturation, Form and Color
1. Saturation Experimentation - The 'Trift' series by Judith Seng explores the boundaries of color saturation in wood art objects, presenting opportunities for innovative color applications.
2. Contrasting Form and Color - Judith Seng's 'Trift' collection showcases the intriguing contrast between different shapes and bold color schemes, inspiring disruptive ideas for combining form and color in design.
3. Art Object Hybridization - Trift by Judith Seng blurs the line between art object and functional design, suggesting possibilities for creating unique and versatile pieces that bridge the gap between art and utility.
1. Art Gallery - The captivating 'Trift' series by Judith Seng has the potential to transform exhibition spaces into immersive and visually stimulating environments.
2. Home Decor - Judith Seng's 'Trift' collection offers an exciting opportunity to introduce vibrant and unconventional wood art objects into the home decor industry, sparking new trends in interior design.
3. Furniture Design - Trift by Judith Seng presents a disruptive approach to furniture design by merging artistic elements with functional objects, inspiring innovative concepts for unique and eye-catching furniture pieces.