Not shying away from a sea of bright colors, the TopMan Spring/Summer 2013 runway show features a variety of fun, eccentric surfer-approved styles. Drawing inspiration from pop culture imagery, sport uniforms as well as modern art, this collection is the opposite of boring.
From pattern-clashing pairings to bold statement tees, this youth-infused menswear line stays true to TopMan's young and edgy design aesthetic. Embracing the season's hottest neon trend, these gritty garments are showcased in rainbow hues that include highlighter pink, citrus and multi-colored materials.
The TopMan Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection is the epitome of eclectic elegance. At times garish but always attention-grabbing, this cool collection is unlike any other menswear line that can be seen gracing the London Fashion Week runway this season.
The TopMan Spring/Summer 2013 Runway Show is Youthful and Edgy
1. Rainbow-hued Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for clothing retailers to embrace the neon trend and experiment with colorful and pattern-clashing styles.
2. Surfer-style Menswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to draw inspiration from pop culture and create youthful, edgy and eclectic clothing lines for men.
3. Bold Statement Tees - Disruptive innovation opportunity for startups to create unique and attention-grabbing graphic t-shirts that appeal to trend-conscious millennials.
1. Clothing Retail - Bright and colorful clothing designs can be a great opportunity for retail brands to attract younger and trend-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can take inspiration from the surf and skate subcultures and create edgy and unique menswear collections that appeal to a young, urban audience.
3. Graphic T-shirt Startups - The popularity of bold statement tees is a great opportunity for startups to create unique and attention-grabbing designs that cater to the millennial fashion market.