Patta has partnered with Dutch DJ Tom Trago to deliver a range of apparel that celebrates Trago and Patta’s rich heritage. The ‘18’ capsule collection pays homage to Patta’s origins, along with Trago’s first single which was released 18 years ago. The capsule collection comprises a T-shirt and a baseball cap that have both been designed with a solid black base, co-branding, and a graphic of a cartoon frog. Along with the apparel offerings, a limited edition ‘18’ vinyl will be available with the purchase of any clothing item.
The Patta x Tom Trago capsule collection will debut online at Patta’s website on September 16. The collection will also be made available at Patta’s retail locations in Amsterdam, London, and Milan.
Image Credit: Patta
Patta Taps Dutch DJ Tom Trago for a Limited Edition Capsule Collection
1. Musician-backed Clothing Capsules - Collaborations between musicians and clothing brands create limited edition collections that celebrate both the artist and the brand's heritage.
2. Nostalgia-inspired Apparel - Clothing collections that pay homage to a specific point in time or event create a strong emotional connection with consumers.
3. Limited Edition Vinyl Giveaways - Clothing brands may offer vinyl records as a promotional item to incentivize purchases and provide additional value to customers.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can collaborate with musicians to create unique and exclusive collections that appeal to music and fashion enthusiasts.
2. Music Streaming and Sales - Musicians can partner with clothing brands to promote their music and offer exclusive merchandise to their fanbase through retail collaborations.
3. Vinyl Record Production - Companies that produce vinyl records can partner with clothing brands to offer limited edition records and expand their customer reach through cross-promotions.