If you always have problems finding a perfect gift for that relative you hardly ever see, and hate to have to resort that old standby present, the tie, fear not--the guys at Cyberoptix TieLab have you covered.
Cyberoptix TieLab's catchy slogan, 'Ties that Don't Suck,' is an accurate description of their men's and kid's ties. If you're not one to wear ties, their designs are also available on totes.
Cyberoptix TieLab does carry traditional ties, but it's their more twisted designs that merit the most attention. With names like Gas Mask, Strangle, Escape Artist, Aw Shoot (which features a revolver), and Meat Grinder, the design of these quirky ties is every bit as provocative as their names suggest.
My particular favorite is Sharp Dresser, a black tie with tiny white knives printed on it.
1. Alternative Neckpieces - Alternative neckpieces for men could carve out a new market for non-traditional accessories.
2. Novelty Ties - Novelty ties featuring unconventional designs could become an untapped source of creativity within the men's fashion industry.
3. Printed Totes - The trend of printing unique and quirky designs on totes could expand to offer more options for consumers looking for personalized accessories.
1. Fashion - The men's fashion industry could benefit from the addition of alternative neckpieces and novelty ties to their accessory collections.
2. Gifts and Novelty Items - The gift and novelty industry could see an increase in demand for unique and quirky accessories like the ones offered by Cyberoptix TieLab.
3. Printing and Design - Companies that specialize in printing and design could find opportunities to collaborate with fashion and accessory brands looking to incorporate more unconventional designs into their products.