Supreme is teaming up with Dr. Martens to revive its widely successful collaboration series on the ‘3-Eye’ silhouette. The oxford-style shoes are decorated with spider-web imagery on the leather uppers, minimalistic neutral laces, and a Supreme Box Logo on the heel and the sole. In Supreme’s characteristic black, white, and red colorways, the collaboration features AirWair® cushion soles for comfortable wear.
The collaboration comes after the two brands joined forces in 2017 to release a revamped version of Dr. Martens ‘ 5-Eye silhouette. Dr. Martens has made a name for itself in the collaborative market with previous releases from Lazy Oaf, Hello Kitty, and Rick Owens. The Supreme x Dr. Martens ‘3-Eye’ shoes will release worldwide this May 19, 2022, on Supreme’s website in the U.S. and on May 21 in Japan.
Image Credit: Supreme
Supreme and Dr. Martens Revive Their Partnership with Oxford-Style Shoes
1. Collaborative Footwear - Opportunity for brands to collaborate on limited edition footwear and increase brand awareness.
2. Minimalistic Design - Opportunity for brands to experiment with minimalistic design and create visually appealing products.
3. Fashion X Streetwear - Opportunity for high fashion brands to collaborate with streetwear brands and create unique products that appeal to a wider audience.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore collaborations with other brands across different categories to increase visibility and drive sales.
2. Footwear - Footwear industry can experiment with minimalistic designs and materials to create unique products and appeal to a wider audience.
3. Streetwear - Streetwear industry can collaborate with high fashion brands to create unique products that appeal to a wider audience and elevate the brand's image.