There are studded sneakers and then there’s these Louis Pik Pak Flat high-tops.
The Christian Louboutin designers clearly have a thing for studs and spikes, and went all out on this pair of sneakers. They scream rock and roll with black on black colorways and an assortment of chrome spikes and studs. The shoes are made of premium leather, making the body more luxurious than your average sneaker. The spikes are colored to look like gun metal, adding an even edgier element to these aggressive kicks.
The spikes cover the entire toe section of the shoe as well as the side panelling, which makes these as much a hazard for your dancing partner as for those standing next to you on the bus. Then again, if you have over $1000 to drop on these studded sneakers, hopefully you’re not taking the bus anymore.
The Louis Pik Pak Flat-Studded Sneakers Look Dangerous
1. Studded Sneakers - The trend of studded sneakers is paving the way for incorporating a punk aesthetic into high-end fashion sneaker collaborations.
2. Luxury Streetwear - The fusion of high-end materials with punk and streetwear aesthetics is creating an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury streetwear space.
3. Edgy Athletic Wear - The Edgy athletic wear trend has a fresh and innovative look that is progressing into the designer high-end space.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry has an opportunity to embrace punk and rock and roll aesthetic and collaborate with designers to create unique high-end sneakers.
2. Luxury Fashion Industry - The luxury fashion industry has a potential market for consumers who want to incorporate punk and streetwear aesthetic and materials into their wardrobe.
3. Sportswear Industry - The sportswear industry can incorporate edgy details, such as spikes and studs, into their designs for a unique athletic look that is both functional and fashionable.