Spanish-born, Switzerland-based photographer Yuky Lutz photographed Nastya Summer and Ugne Brazionyte in a street editorial shot exclusively for C-Heads.
Summer and Brazionyte look like a couple of high-fashion hoodlums wreaking havoc on the streets. The girls wear lots of black, lots of leather and particularly aggressive expressions. Makeup artist Elisenda Amoros gave the girls long lashes and bright pink lips, brightening their tough-as-nails look and adding a touch of femininity.
There is a playfulness about the editorial, which follows the girls as they aimlessly wander about. There appears to be no direction, no rhyme or reason, to their journey, but they're having the time of their life anyway. This editorial suggests that, sometimes, you have to break the rules to have a little fun!
Nastya Summer and Ugne Brazionyte Star in a Street Editorial
1. Fashion Hoodlums - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a streetwear brand that combines high fashion with a rebellious, edgy aesthetic.
2. Aggressive Expression Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a makeup line that focuses on bold and fierce looks, challenging traditional beauty standards.
3. Directionless Wanderers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design a travel app that encourages spontaneous exploration and adventure, without the need for specific destinations.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate street style elements into high fashion collections, appealing to a younger, more rebellious consumer base.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Launch a makeup brand that embraces unconventional beauty trends, catering to individuals who prefer bold and expressive looks.
3. Travel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a platform that offers unique travel experiences for adventurous individuals who enjoy discovering new places on a whim.