Making coffee on the go is not an easy feat if cream is involved, but designer Yu-Ren Lai has come up with the 'Stir Then Squeeze' to let java junkies get their daily fix a lot easier.
For coffee addicts like me, I find it exceedingly difficult to pack all the coffee necessities with me on my journey to work, especially if I know there is no coffee maker available. I have to settle with instant coffee and coffee whitener, which is not acceptable. Whitener often clumps and chunks float to the surface, which is absolutely unappealing. Stir Then Squeeze is a spoon-like dropper contraption that can store coffee powder and creamer in one, so consumers don't have to settle with chunky bits that remind us of egg whites. Once the coffee is dissolved, the dropper can be placed in the mug, squeezed and then stirred.
Enjoy the Perfect Cup with the Stir The Squeeze Coffee Maker
1. On-the-go Coffee Gadgets - Stir The Squeeze Coffee Maker offers opportunities to create more coffee gadgets for people on the go.
2. Multi-functional Coffee Tools - Stir Then Squeeze suggests an opportunity for more multi-functional coffee tools for coffee addicts.
3. Portable and Easy Coffee Gadgets - Stir Then Squeeze represents an opportunity to create more portable and easy coffee gadgets.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The Food and the Beverage Industry may benefit from exploring multi-functional coffee tools like Stir Then Squeeze.
2. Household Goods Industry - Stir Then Squeeze inventors can look into Household goods industries for more ideas and ways of improving on-the-go coffee gadgets.
3. Travel and Hospitality Industry - The Travel and Hospitality industry can benefit from providing versatile coffee gadgets, which would make traveling more comfortable and convenient.