If you're a science fiction junkie looking to relive classic '90s nostalgia, you need to pick up one of these Star Trek TNG t-shirts pronto. Taking vectorized images found on classic TNG Ghosts comics as well as the Trek Mirror Images series, these shirts are sure to grab people's attention with its stellar artwork even if you aren't into pointy-eared Vulcans.
The Star Trek TNG t-shirts come courtesy of WeLoveFine and can be readily purchased on their online store.
You may not be able to live long and prosper in real life, but at least you can be the envy of all your nerd friends with these Star Trek TNG t-shirts.
Implications - The demand for nostalgia products is at an all-time high with aging consumers wanting to relive their youth and newer generations gaining access to popular materials of decades past via the Internet. Corporations may consider utilizing iconic motifs as design elements in their wares in order to garner consumer business.
Star Trek TNG T-Shirts Revisits Tales From Lesser-Known Sources
1. Nostalgia Products - The demand for nostalgia products is on the rise, with the aging consumers wanting to relive their youth, and younger generations gaining access to the materials of decades past via the internet. The younger consumers will be a key buying group for these products.
2. Gaming and Comic Apparel - The gaming and comic apparel industry is growing rapidly, and corporations may consider utilizing iconic motifs as design elements in their wares to gain consumer business. The fan base could expand with niche groups or younger generations interested in this type of clothing.
3. Vectorized Images Apparel - Using vectorized images as design motifs can translate well into clothing apparel and may be a new avenue for artists and designers to explore. This could be an area ripe for disruptive innovation by improved and advanced software design in the future.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry, particularly the gaming and comic apparel, can make use of character designs from classic popular culture to appeal to consumers. An opportunity to appeal to nostalgia-loving buyers with a widened range of products is available.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can utilize iconic motifs as design elements, and in doing so, maximizing their brand value. Licensing for iconic science fiction franchises and characters could provide opportunities for designers to innovate.
3. Print and Digital Publishing - Print and digital publishers may be at the forefront of using character and story sources for merchandise and clothing. Creating merchandises that reflect popular culture could appeal to an existing fan base and attract new consumers in varied product categories.