Straight from the future comes the sleek Squidolin from Carlos R. Mendez.
The Squidolin rocks a breathtaking design along with the typical violin characteristics (it makes noise). The beautiful classical (but not really) Squidolin opens the doors to a genre of music few know and few care about.
Instead of paying thousands of dollars for violin lessons, a simple TV plugin begins a tutorial in order to send you in the right direction.
Beauty, comfort and desire come together to bring you Charles R. Mendoza’s Squidolin.
The Squidolin by Carlos R. Mendez Plays and Teaches
1. Smart Instruments - The development of more intelligent instruments that incorporate technology to teach and enhance the user's experience.
2. Connected Learning - Integration of interactive learning technology with traditional instruments and playing methods.
3. Alternative Instruments - The creation and popularization of unique and non-traditional instruments that appeal to a wider audience.
1. Music Education - Opportunities exist within the music education industry to develop and market intelligent instruments and connected learning systems.
2. Entertainment Technology - The development of alternative and intelligent instruments could disrupt and drive innovation within the entertainment technology industry.
3. Innovative Design - Industries focused on innovative design could take advantage of the market demand for unique and aesthetically pleasing instruments like the Squidolin.