‘South of the Border,' the stunning pictorial lensed by photographer Mikael Jansson for the latest issue of Interview magazine, stars models Marte Mei van Haaster and Querelle Jansen. The duo shine in lace-clad and embellished ensembles. The glam wardrobe, styled by Karl Templer features feminine pieces full of intricate detail and dedicated craftsmanship.
The girls wear laced frocks, textured separates and cut-out couture. Feminine lace-trimmed ensembles are complemented with bold statement accessories that have a vintage vibe. Moreover, the stunning shoot also features bright-hued shoes and boots as accessories. The accessories are both retro and western inspired complementing the editorial's desired South of the Border concept.
The models sport slicked back flapper-inspired coifs by Eugene Souleiman and sultry makeup looks by Mark Carrasquillo. The South of the Border Interview magazine shoot looks to the past for inspiration while keeping a fashion-forward aesthetic in mind.
Image Credit: Mikael Jansson
The 'South of the Border' Interview Editorial is Ultra-Glam
1. Lace-clad Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers to create lace-trimmed ensembles with bold statement accessories.
2. Vintage Accessories - Opportunity for accessory designers to create retro and western inspired statement pieces.
3. Flapper-inspired Hair - Opportunity for hairstylists and beauty professionals to create modern takes on the iconic flapper hairstyle.
1. Fashion Industry - Industry professionals can draw inspiration from the intricate details and dedicated craftsmanship of the lace-clad ensembles.
2. Accessories Industry - Industry professionals can create vintage-inspired statement accessories to complement lace-trimmed ensembles.
3. Beauty Industry - Professionals can create modern takes on flapper hairstyles and sultry makeup looks for editorial and fashion shoots.