The Sopopular Fall/Winter 2012 campaign features a contemporary take on classic menswear looks. From impeccably cut pieces to timeless tailoring, this bold advertorial spread is the epitome of true elegance.
The Berlin-based label displays refined and clean-cut looks, fit for a modern gentleman. Dapper selects are infused with edge and youth, making monochromatic hues, subtle prints and leather accents shine through.
This bold campaign captured by photographer Sabrina Theissen stars model Sebastian Sauve who sports a multitude of tailored pieces, suited separates, lightweight sweaters and sharp shirting. The model poses in stoic portraits, exuding an undeniable sense of confidence and status. From loose flying feathers to owl costars, the Sopopular Fall/Winter 2012 campaign showcases an old school sophistication to a new generation of fashion lovers.
Image Credit: Sabrina Thiessen
The Sopopular Fall/Winter Campaign Features Feathery Friends
1. Animal-inspired Fashion - Brands and designers can incorporate animal motifs and accessories to diversify their fashion lines and appeal to a wider audience.
2. Modern Classic Menswear - With the right combination of timeless tailoring and modern elements, menswear lines can be updated to appeal to younger generations and stand out in the fashion industry.
3. Fine Art Photography in Fashion - The use of high-concept photography in fashion campaigns can create a unique identity and help brands establish themselves as modern and innovative.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and brands can create modern, chic looks that combine classic menswear with new design elements and trendy accessories.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with adding elements of animal motifs or fine art techniques to fashion campaigns to create a more eye-catching and artistic final product.
3. Advertising - Advertisers can help fashion brands create campaigns that stand out from the rest by using photography techniques that are both elegant and modern.