Sleeper's shearling slippers are being released in new colorways, adding a touch of elegance to one's at-home look. With COVID-19 still impacting most communities, consumers are preparing for a long winter spent indoors. In addition, many continue to work from home for the foreseeable future, making 'work shoes' less of a necessity.
To help consumers stay warm and stylish, Sleeper has released a fuzzy but fashionable slipper that boasts a silhouette that's reminiscent of a traditional slip-on shoe, rather than that of a bulky slipper. The available colorways elevate the piece even further as it arrives in bold shades of orange, yellow and pink. The shoes feature a tiny wooden heel, and a squared toe.
Image Credit: Sleeper
Sleeper's Shearling Slippers are Being Released in New Colorways
1. At-home Fashion - The trend of consumers seeking stylish and cozy clothing options for spending more time at home.
2. Work-from-home Comfort - The trend of consumers prioritizing comfort in their at-home work attire.
3. Elevated Slippers - The trend of slippers being designed with fashionable features and details.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to offer a wide range of trendy and comfortable at-home fashion options.
2. Footwear - Opportunity for footwear manufacturers to create innovative slippers that combine comfort and style.
3. Home Goods - Opportunity for home goods companies to design and market cozy and fashionable items for indoor living.