This hilarious project by the Sincerely Hana Blog gets couples to swap each other's clothes and pose for photographs. In the images, which are certain to give you a chuckle, men struggle to fit into their girlfriends high-waisted hot pants and woman automatically take on more masculine stances, once they've tried on their other half's shirts.
The artist says that the Switcharoo series is an ongoing personal project that she loves doing. The artist is a self-taught Canadian photographer who currently resides in Vancouver. Hana says her artistic interests lie in capturing the "little moments" that can pass us by in life, without being committed to camera. The Vancouver gal also says on her site that she hopes her whimsical portraits will "inspire more people to take pictures in their everyday lives."
Switcharoo by the Sincerely Hana Blog Swaps Clothes
1. Clothing Swaps - The rise of clothing swaps, both in-person and online, presents an opportunity for fashion designers and retailers alike to explore new business models and revenue streams.
2. Gender-neutral Fashion - As gender norms continue to shift, there is an opportunity for fashion brands to create a more inclusive and gender-neutral line of clothing.
3. Storytelling Photography - Photographers can consider ways to capture the 'little moments' in their work, as there is a demand for more authentic and relatable content.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can learn from the rise of clothing swaps and gender-neutral fashion as they explore new revenue streams and create more inclusive clothing lines.
2. Photography - With the demand for authentic and relatable content, photographers have an opportunity to incorporate storytelling elements into their work and create a unique brand for themselves.
3. Social Media - The popularity of blogs and social media influencers provides an opportunity for these individuals to explore new ways to engage with their audiences through storytelling photography and sharing their clothing swap experiences.