Over the last couple of weeks, "Sad Kanye" has been photoshopped into all kinds of hilarious scenarios, and now, you can buy a polo shirt and other accessories that have been embroidered with Sad Kanye from M.O.C. The M.O.C. brand has previously capitalized on other rapper fails and awkward moments, like when Pharrell wore that gigantic hat to the Grammy's and Jay Z-Diving.
Sad Kanye originally came out of a picture taken on a zip-lining site (hence the red helmet) and Kanye is shown sulking in the background while his wife, Kim Kardashian poses smiling with another dude. M.O.C. offers a ton of different, but equally amusing ways to wear Sad Kanye, including beanies, bucket hats and long sleeve tees.
M.O.C. Garments Are Swen with a Subtle Sad Kanye on Them
1. Embroidered Sad Rapper Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering customized apparel featuring embroidered designs of popular culture icons can create a unique fashion trend.
2. Photoshopped Meme Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating merchandise inspired by viral memes can tap into the internet culture and appeal to a younger demographic.
3. Clever Celebrity Fail Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Capitalizing on celebrity fails and awkward moments by turning them into merchandise can generate a humorous and relatable fashion trend.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating embroidered designs of popular culture icons into clothing items can attract customers seeking unique and trendy fashion pieces.
2. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Selling photoshopped meme merchandise online can leverage the popularity of internet culture and reach a wider consumer base.
3. Celebrity Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating clever merchandise based on celebrity fails and funny moments can appeal to fans and followers of popular celebrities.