sacai is following in the footsteps of many other brands who have begun introducing faux fur styles ahead of winter. sacai’s newest HBX-exclusive Fall/Winter 2022 release spotlights the ‘Faux Shearling Nylon Twill Blouson’ as the season’s latest statement jacket. The jacket boasts an olive green nylon twill blouson as the base, pairing it with a cozy off-white shearling trim that extends from the neck to the arm sleeves and covers the jacket’s interior.
Accompanying the jacket is a series of collaborative pieces designed with MADSAKI and Schott. This collection, which sacai revealed last month, features a black long-sleeve logo shirt, hoodie, and a T-shirt, along with additional outerwear pieces.
The sacai Fall/Winter 2022 collection is now available on HBX.
Image Credit: Jun Tsang, HBX
sacai Introduces Cozy Shearling Garments for Fall/Winter 2022
1. Faux Fur Fashion - The trend towards faux fur and shearling in fashion provides disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses creating sustainable and cruelty-free clothing and accessories.
2. Collaborative Clothing Collections - Collaborative clothing collections, such as the one between sacai, MADSAKI, and Schott, can create disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses looking to expand their customer base and attract new audiences.
3. Shearling Trim Outwear - The popularity of shearling trim outerwear presents disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to experiment with unique materials and design jackets, coats, and other cold-weather clothing items.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can capitalize on the trend of faux fur and shearling by offering more sustainable and ethically-sourced clothing items that appeal to conscious consumers.
2. Collaborative Design - The fashion industry can benefit from collaborating with other designers and artists to create unique and appealing clothing collections that appeal to a wider audience and generate buzz and excitement.
3. Material Innovation - As the trend towards shearling and faux fur continues to grow, businesses that innovate with new and unique materials can disrupt the fashion industry and offer consumers exciting new options for cold-weather clothing and accessories.