Streetwear giant Off-White introduces a new pair of the Ridged-Sole Lace-Up sneaker model for the colder seasons. The functional design is spotlighted by the dramatic sole unit. It is a chunky sneaker model that is ready for the trails and offered in two colorway options.
The black and gray for those who prefer a darker silhouette an a honey yellow and beige for a more neutral hue. Both of the options are spray painted at the toe to stay true to the street elements of the brand. Mint and purple detail the eyelets to draw even more attention to the area and it comes with green or red lacing systems and the iconic zip-tie tag to round it out.
Image Credit: 9 Elements
Off-White Launches a New Nubuck Ridged-Sole Laced Sneaker Model
1. Ridged-sole Sneakers - The introduction of Off-White's Ridged-Sole Lace-Up sneaker model highlights the appeal of chunky and rugged sneakers.
2. Functional Fashion - The design of the Ridged-Sole Lace-Up sneaker model showcases a growing trend of fashion merging with function.
3. Streetwear Crossovers - Collaborations between fashion powerhouses and streetwear giants present opportunities for unique sneaker designs like the Ridged-Sole Lace-Up sneaker model.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the potential for rugged, trail-ready sneakers with the success of Off-White's Ridged-Sole Lace-Up sneaker model.
2. Sportswear - The incorporation of ridged soles and functional design in the Ridged-Sole Lace-Up sneaker model could inspire innovation in the sportswear industry.
3. Streetwear - The popularity of the Ridged-Sole Lace-Up sneaker model demonstrates the market appeal for rugged, edgy streetwear styles.